Saturday, July 09, 2005

 

My First MCP Kill

It's been five months working on Asp.net . My first job in fact was developing web controls and server side components in Asp.Net.Since then it's been one of my darlings i cant live without.Lately I started working towards my MCP certification (70-315 ) Developing and Implmenting Web Applications using Visual C#.Net (C# being my primary development language) . It took almost 2 weeks to prepare for the exam . I had studied 8 hours daily putting in everything i got. Here is a list of books i recommend to prepare .

1.Essential Asp.Net with Examples in C# by Fritz Orion
2.Asp.Net Unleashed
3.Ado.Net Step by Step Microsoft Press
4.Professional Asp.Net Security Wrox Publishers
5.MSCD/MCAD by Amit Kalani ( A very comprehensive book ) Highly recommended
6.Developing Asp.Net Server Side Components Microsoft Press

Last but not the least your faithful MSDN Library

And guess what , the hard work paid off . I struck 1000 ,what more can a MCP ask for :)

Comments:
Amazing stuff! Why not create a world record by clearing 100 papers in 2 months? If somebody can do it... its you! :)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?